Navik Mills Frozen Coconut Water is commonly used as a beverage and as a solution for treating dehydration related to diarrhoea or exercise. It is also tried for high blood pressure and to improve Exercise performance.
- May help prevent kidney stones
- May support heart health
- Beneficial after prolonged exercise
- May have antioxidant properties
- Appearance – Turbid White
- Odor – Typical and characteristic to fresh coconut water
- Taste – Typical and characteristic to fresh coconut water
- Consistency – Liquid
- pH- 5.2-5.8
Brix – 3.5-4.5
Under frozen condition (-18 °C)
In reefer containers at -18 °C
Maximum 12 months (if store under frozen temperature)
There are no reviews yet.